Our FFP2 Face Mask can be used for respiratory protection against various non-oily airborne pollutants.
Our FFP2 gas masks are fully CE certified and FDA certified.
Features of FFP2 Face Mask:
1. Folding design
You can carry a foldable mask with you in your pocket or purse. Although they are convenient, they may always be the right choice for you. Just store them in a clean plastic bag and you are done!
2. Non-valve breathing mask
The non-valve FFP2 mask provides two-way protection. Whether your goal is to avoid inhaling virus particles or to avoid spreading the virus to people near you, our respirator masks will be effective. Masks without valves are also smaller in volume, providing a lighter solution.
3. Not Reusable (NR)
In order for your FFP2 particulate respirator to effectively protect you from particulate matter, you should wear it for up to four to five hours.
How to wear FFP2 Face Mask correctly:
1. Put on the mask with one hand and turn the nose clip upwards.
2. Lean the bottom of the mask against your chin while pulling the two straps over your head with your other hand.
3. Carefully adjust the mask against your face.
4. Adjust the nose clip with both hands to ensure that the nose clip is firmly tightened.
5. Finally exhale and check whether all steps have been completed correctly.