Silicon barium alloy is an FeSi-based alloy containing a certain amount of barium and calcium. Among them, chemical elements such as Ba and Ca are relatively stable.
Silicon barium is a high quality inoculant. The silicon barium inoculant is suitable for gray cast iron, nodular cast iron, nodular cast iron and vermicular graphite cast iron.
Characteristics of silicon barium
1. The chemical composition of silicon barium is stable, particle size is uniform, composition deviation and quality deviation are small
2. The melting point of silicon barium is low (around 1300°C), it is easy to melt during inoculation, and there is less scum.
The role of silicon barium
The role of silicon barium in steelmaking
1. It is an iron alloy with high activity.
2. The addition of steelmaking can reduce the generation of smoke and flames.
3. Change the nature and distribution of non-metallic inclusions in steel.
4. High-quality inoculants can improve metal cutting performance.
5. The high-quality inoculant has good fading resistance and reduces the sensitivity of slices.
The role of silicon barium in casting
1. Suitable for gray cast iron, nodular cast iron, nodular cast iron and vermicular graphite cast iron.
2. It has complete deoxidation effect, better than other deoxidizing alloying agents.
3. It has strong spheroidization and anti-sag ability, which can effectively prevent the casting from chilling.
Silicon barium specifications:
|Brand name||Chemical constituents|