Nodulizer is a certain metal or alloy added to molten iron to obtain spheroidal graphite cast iron. The commonly used Nodulizer in my country is the rare earth Ferro Silicon Magnesium alloy. Most foreign countries use magnesium-based Nudilizer (pure magnesium and magnesium alloy), while a few countries use calcium. Department of Nodulizer.
The spheroidal graphite in nodular cast iron is made of molten cast iron after spheroidization, making it much stronger than gray cast iron and better toughness than malleable cast iron, while maintaining a series of advantages of gray cast iron. However, the "spheroidizing agent" used in spheroidal graphite cast iron can increase the tendency of the weld to produce "white mouth" and hardened structure, and induce cracks in the weld and the heat-affected zone (especially the fusion zone). Therefore, the weldability of ductile iron is worse than that of gray cast iron.Nodulizer composition: magnesium, rare earth, silicon, calcium, barium, iron, etc.;
Nodulizer model: 3-8 spheroidizing agent, 5-8 spheroidizing agent, 7-8 spheroidizing agent;
Nodulizer particle size: 5-30mm (also can be processed according to customer requirements), gray-black solid thickness does not exceed 100mm
Nodulizer features: strong spheroidization ability, stable composition, stable response, and no worry of decline. The composition and particle size can be precisely controlled according to requirements.
Nodulizer packaging: 25 kilograms of mother and child bags plus tons of bags, or packaging according to customer requirementsNodulizer function:
Various grades of rare earth Ferro Silicon Magnesium Nodulizer used for ductile cast iron. After the molten iron is added, it can be used for spheroidization, desulfurization and degassing, and can improve the purity of the cast water. It can also interact with arsenic, zinc, lead, and other low-melting impurities It acts to generate a lower melting point and does not melt in iron compounds to eliminate these impurities, which can prevent interference elements from destroying spheroidization.The basic requirements of cast iron for Nodulizer:
(1) Strong spheroidization ability;
(2) Abundant resources, low price, and easy to melt;
(3) Strong adaptability to various components (such as eutectic degree, sulfur content, de-spheroidizing elements and alloying elements) and temperature of molten iron;
(4) The spheroidization reaction kinetics conditions are good, the reaction is relatively stable, the reaction product is easy to remove, the dosage is small, the temperature is low, and the spheroidization process is good;Nodulizer adding method and quality influencing factors: composition, particle size, shape, density, MGO content, etc.
(1) Nodulizer composition is not allowed;
(2) Nodulizer powdered, alloy particle size is not up to the requirements;
(3) Nodulizer has large density fluctuations, some spheroidizing agents rise quickly, and the reaction is too intense, and safety is not guaranteed;
(4) The content of MGO is too high, the spheroidizing treatment is poor, and the amount of spheroidizing agent added is too large;
(5) Fast decline after spheroidization;
(6) After spheroidization, the white mouth tends to be large.
Through the above introduction, I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of Nodulizer, reminding everyone that when buying products, you must choose the quality guaranteed, so as to play a greater role.